Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy
Transform Health is building a global movement that brings together organisations and institutions across different sectors who are committed to achieving universal health coverage within the next ten years by expanding the use of digital technology and increasing access to data. In order to achieve the best engagement with our audience, such as you and your organization, Transform Health sometimes needs to collect personal and organizational information.
At Transform Health we take very seriously protecting the personal information that we collect when people use our websites, and the personal and Aggregated Information that we collect from Partner Organizations through partnership development efforts. We are committed to take all reasonable steps to ensure that information is safe and to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy relates to:
- our use of any personal information we may collect while you are using any pages of our website ( www.transformhealthcoalition.org ); when you subscribe to receiving news from Transform Health;
- or when you are the designated representative of a Partner Organization; and our use of Aggregated Information derived from our campaigns and partnerships.
Partner Organizations are organizations or entities that have signed agreements to collaborate with Transform Health.
- refers to the summarized collected information, data and/or lessons learned, which Partner Organizations share with Transform Health, e.g. a summary of key activities that Partner Organizations engage in with other stakeholders and that are related to Transform Health’s work; or a collection of lessons learned from aligned work in specific countries and regions that are relevant to Transform Health’s campaigns;
- does notinclude databases, nor does it include any compiled, stored list or subset of a list of personal or organizational information of our Partner Organizations’ or other stakeholders;
- will in most cases be unidentifiable, meaning that it will not name or by inference identify specific Transform Health Partner Organizations;
- may in some cases identify Transform Health Partner Organizations, but only if permission from that Partner Organization has been given.
C. Content of this Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy
This policy explains the following:
- what personal information Transform Health may collect;
- how Transform Health will use the personal information we collect;
- when Transform Health may use your details to contact you;
- whether Transform Health will disclose your personal or organizational details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal and organizational information you provide to us;
- what organizational information we collect from organizations that subscribe to receiving news from Transform Health;
- how Transform Health will use information from organizations that subscribe to receive news from Transform Health;
- what organizational information we collect from entities that become Partner Organizations of Transform Health; and
- how Transform Health will use the information we collect from organizations that become Partner Organizations of Transform Health.
Most notably we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service which uses ‘cookies’. Each of these services sets its own cookies. Google uses this information for tracking how you use the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. We embed videos from our official YouTube and Vimeo channel using a privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally – identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
E. Changes to this Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy
- We may update this Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices, without notification in case of minor changes. We will always update the date of the latest revision of our Privacy and Cookies Policy at the top of this webpage. We encourage you to check whether we have recently made any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy will become effective immediately, when we post the revised Privacy and Cookies Policy on our website.
F. Your consent to this Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy
- By using our website(s) you are indicating that you consent to our use of your personal information as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy (as regularly updated).
- If and when your organization becomes a Partner Organization in Transform Health, your organization is indicating that it consents to the use of organizational information as described in the Privacy and Cookies Policy (as regularly updated).
G. Data collection and use of collected data
When you participate in, or access any of Transform Health’s activities and services, such as visiting our website, subscribing to our newsletters, we may collect personal information about you. This information can consist of data points as submitted by you with our online services (e.g. on our websites), such as your name, email address, address, organisation. Transform Health does not collect sensitive data such as health data of individuals.
Transform Health might also use Google Analytics to collect data about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are data about your browser, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving the site).
H. How will Transform Health use the information it collects about me or my organization?
- Transform Health will use the personal information it collects about you to provide updates to you about the activities of our organisation by way of newsletter emails, to answer your requests and to inform you about campaigns and projects our organisation is running, and possibly for the purpose of engaging in partnership development and campaign development activities.
- Transform Health might also use your personal data for statistical and analytical purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services. This is done through the third-party Google Analytics (Google Inc.) which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Transform Health will use the Aggregated Information provided by Transform Health Partner Organizations for the purposes of planning, strategy development and monitoring and evaluation.
- Transform Health will never identify or single out a Partner Organization in Aggregated Information without the Partner Organization’s permission.
- Transform Health may also occasionally share the Aggregated Information provided by Transform Health’s Partner Organizations through the publications, blog posts, e-blasts etc. of Transform Health or our Partner Organizations.
- Transform Health may contact you:
- in relation to any service or activity you have signed up for; e.g. Transform Health will send you its newsletter per your request;
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you;
- for information purposes, where we believe you have consented for us to do so. If you receive anything from Transform Health you have not requested, please let us know. In every informational email we send to you there will also be a link with instructions on how to unsubscribe. Generally, Transform Health will only use your personal information within the organisation. Sometimes Transform Health uses third party services to process your personal information (such as your email address and subscription preferences) and to deliver the service you have requested from us. Transform Health requires these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and we require that these third parties do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
I. Data security
Transform Health never shares your personal information with third parties beyond third parties performing services on our behalf.
J. Data retention
Transform Health is storing your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to provide services to you per your request. This is in relation to the personal data that you provide when contacting us or when signing up to the newsletter.
You have the right to access the personal data we store about you. You can contact us at any moment to request your data be modified or deleted.
Transform Health Partner Organizations have the right to receive from Transform Health Aggregated Information that Transform Health compiles on them as coalition partners.
Transform Health Partner Organizations have the right to access the Aggregated Information we store on them that is compiled based on information or data that the Partner Organization has provided.
Transform Health Partner Organizations can contact us at any moment to request any Aggregated Information that is identifiable to your organization be modified or deleted.
K. Your choices regarding personal information collected by Transform Health & regarding Aggregated Information produced by Transform Health using information from our Partner Organizations
Please contact [email protected]:
- if you would like to access, review, correct, update or have your personal information deleted from our records, or
- if as a Transform Health Partner Organization, you would like to access or review Aggregated Information produced using your Partner Organization’s information or data; or
- if as a Transform Health Partner Organization, you would like to access, review, correct, update or have deleted your Partner Organization’s identifiable Aggregated Information.
Once your identity and/or Transform Health partnership is confirmed, we will deal with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Individuals that have subscribed to receive news from Transform Health can always use the unsubscribe link in any of our mailings you receive.
L. Contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy, Access to Information and Cookies Policy, please contact us at: [email protected]