Request for Proposals for Website Agency: Design, Development & Maintenance
Transform Health is looking for a website agency to manage three websites, and develop our yearly Annual Report in the form of a designed, interactive webpage.
Verticals of work required: web design, web development, website maintenance
Work start and duration: 23 Jan 2023 – 31 March 2024
Scope of Work
- Annual Report 2022 & 2023: Design & Development
- Creating our Annual Report as a designed webpage that can be integrated into our website. (See 2021 Annual Report as sample).
- Adding infographic and animations to text content to create an interactive webpage in the style of this Annual Report.
- Creating the Annual Reports as downloadable PDFs in addition to the webpage.
- Building new pages on the Transform Health website: design & development
- Building out ‘Issue’ page
- Building out #MyDataOurHealth campaign page
- Building 4 new national coalition pages using existing design templates
- Adding translated versions of 6 existing pages
- Maintenance and updates on three Transform Health-owned websites – transformhealthcoalition.org (WordPress), healthdataprinciples.org (HTML), digitalhealthweek.org (WordPress) – including:
- Publishing blog posts on Transform Health website (up to 3x a month)
- Adding new partners on Transform Health Partnerships map (up to 2x a month)
- Updating team members, board members and leads on our Team page (1x in 4-5 months)
- Updating national coalition pages as and when required including content, resources and blog posts (1x in 2 months)
- Adding endorsers’ logos and links to community posts on Health Data Principles website (1x a month)
- Updating text, logos and content on Digital Health Week website (1x a year)
- Improving speed and responsiveness on all websites
- Doing regular hygiene checks on all websites and suggesting improvements if required
Unless any assigned team member resigns, we expect that the team structure will remain the same throughout the course of the contract with Transform Health.
|Annual Report 2023||Jan – Feb 2023 (Final deadline: 12 Mar 2023)|
|Transform Health Website additional pages||Mar 2023 – May 2023|
|Transform Health Website Maintenance||Feb 2023 – Mar 2024|
|Health Data Principles website maintenance||Feb 2023 – Mar 2024|
|Digital Health Week website updates||Apr – Oct 2023|
|Annual Report 2024||Jan – Mar 2024|
USD 15,000 – 20,000
Profile and experience
We are looking for a website agency with a strong design portfolio and the ability to self-manage their work and handle the upkeep and updates to our three websites. Strong project management skills is a must. Experience with international non-profit organisations is welcomed.
To apply please write to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 January 2023 with the following:
- Sample portfolio of relevant work – websites, microsites, webpages
- Financial quote for this project, with a breakdown of costs – including all external costs that may be needed such as plugins etc.
- A list of team members, their roles and their resumes
- General project plan for deliverables mentioned above
- A detailed project plan for the first deliverable – developing the Annual Report 2022.
- Five client references, and links to work developed for them.
Feel free to contact Asmita Ghosh with any questions.
About Transform Health
Who we are: Transform Health is a global coalition of organisations dedicated to achieving health for all in the digital age.
What we do: Transform Health sets out to build a global movement that brings together organisations and institutions across different sectors, committed to achieving universal health coverage within the next ten years by expanding the use of digital technology and increasing access to data. We campaign and collaborate with the individuals, communities, governments, organisations and institutions that are most affected by the lack of access to equitable, affordable and high-quality healthcare.